With its generous 23-cup capacity, this innovative water-filtration system keeps pure, filtered drinking water conveniently accessible--its sleek, space-saving design fits neatly on the counter or on a shelf in the refrigerator. Functioning as both a water filter and a handy dispenser, the unit comes equipped with a push-button spout for simple one-handed dispensing into a glass, water bottle, or other beverage container, or even into a pot for cooking.
Unlike conventional two-stage carbon filters, the dispenser's next-generation filtration system combines five levels of water-purifying technology. First, its activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy removes the chlorine taste typically associated with tap water. Next, its Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into water from aluminum, lead, and other types of piping. Finally, three additional stages of filtration remove other impurities and ensure the water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver a "000" reading on the included laboratory-grade Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) water-testing meter. Thoughtfully designed, the water dispenser also provides a built-in TDS meter holder, a flip-up lid for easily adding more water, and a shape that completely dispenses all the water inside, which means no stale water to worry about. A useful addition to any busy and health-conscious household, the 23-cup water-filtration dispenser measures approximately 6-inches by 11-1/5-inches by 15-1/5-inches and carries a 90-day limited warranty.
Innovative pitcher improves the taste and healthfulness of tap water
ZeroWater 23-Cup Water Dispenser and Filtration System
Enjoy pure-tasting water with the latest filter pitcher technology. The ZeroWater innovative filtration system combines five sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water, delivering you great-tasting water. This 23-cup system comes with the largest-capacity filter dispenser on the market today, our patented Ion Exchange filter, laboratory-grade water-testing meter and a guarantee to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water.
Sleek, slim design.
Even if you live in a municipality that cleans or treats water, water can pick up chemicals on its way from the treatment plant to your faucet, giving your tap water a metallic or chlorinated taste. ZeroWater's first layer of filtration, activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy removes the chlorine taste you are accustom to with tap water. The Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping such as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nitrate and more. Three additional stages are included to remove other impurities and to ensure your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver a "000" reading on your laboratory-grade TDS meter (included). TDS stands for Total Dissolved Solids and represents the amount of dissolved substances that can negatively affect the way water tastes.
Five-Stage Filtration System
5-stage filtration process works to thoroughly remove dissolved solids from water.
Unlike conventional gravity-fed or carbon water filters that remove only certain substances from your water, ZeroWater's patented 5-stage Ion Exchange System delivers the only filtered water to measure 000 PPM (parts per million) on the TDS meter. Compare that to the levels youâ€™ll find in other filtered waters, most bottled waters and plain unfiltered tap water, all of which contain measureable amounts of dissolved solids. TDS meter readings for tap water in the US average between 190 and 200 PPM. Conventional filtered water measures between 030-500 PPM, and bottled water between 000-350 PPM.
Stage 1: Activated carbon infused micro cloth
Stage 2: Multi-layer system using carbon and oxidation reduces alloy
Stage 3: Distributor that maximizes contact time
Stage 4: Comprehensive ION Exchange array
Stage 5: Non-woven membrane to remove fine particles
The included TDS meter ensures that
you're getting the best-tasting water possible.
Battery-Powered TDS Meter Makes it Easy to Test Your Water
The beauty of the ZeroWater Pitcher is that you don't have to accept purity claims at face value. Test your water yourself with the included meter and watch as the zeros come together to ensure that you're getting the best-tasting water possible. Powered by two easy-to-replace 1.5-volt button cell batteries (included), this meter also lets you know the status of your filter. For instance, if your meter reads "006," it's time to replace the filter.
ZeroWater: Advanced Water Filtration
Approximate quantity, in gallons, that a ZeroWater filter
will provide based on the TDS level in your tap water.
Easy filling and dispensing.
- 23-cup container is the largest refrigerator filter dispenser available
- On-hand pull & pour button spout to fill any bottle or cup
- Easy-access fill--refill your dispenser while it is still in the fridge
- Completely dispenses all water
- Convenient, space-saving design
- Built-in TDS meter holder
- Patented 5-stage dual ion exchange filter--removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water.
- Water Quality Association Recognizes ZeroWater's dual ion exchange filtration pitchers and dispensers as the first and only in its class to receive NSF International's certification for the reduction and removal of copper, iron, zinc, aluminum, lead, hexavalient Chromium , mercury, chlorine and hydrogen sulfide in tap water
- The only dispenser on the market that combines activated carbon and dual ion exchange technologies to eliminate virtually all dissolved solids in tap water, making it the only filtration system that meets the FDA's requirement for TDS in purified bottled water
- ZeroWater provides an affordable and equally as effective alternative to Reverse Osmosis in removing hexavalient Chromium to more stringent standards proposed by the Environmental Working Group
What's in the Box
- 23-cup ZeroWater dispenser
- ZeroWater ion exchange water filter
- TDS meter to measure dissolved solids in your water: powered by two easy-to-replace 1.5-volt button cell batteries (included), this meter also lets you know the status of your filter; for instance, if your meter reads "006," it's time to replace the filter
- User manual
- TDS booklet